AMADB provides a multitude of construction services to clients who require construction management expertise associated with the new construction, renovation and hardening of Base Building/Tenant infrastructure systems (Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Elevator, etc.) for Commercial and Residential buildings.
Although the majority of our projects are design-build, we have also successfully completed multiple projects in the retail, healthcare and media sectors, working in harmony with third party Consulting Engineers and other Design Professionals. The paradigm in which we typically operate, serving as both builder and designer, provides us with a distinct advantage over the more traditional contracting firms, enabling us to work side-by-side with other Consulting Professionals in a more partnering manner, extending the professional courtesy that serves as a precursor to a seamlessly managed project from start to completion.
- Ownership owning the Budget from the earliest stages through punch list
- Value Engineering our pre-construction team along with our in-house Estimating Department works closely with the design team
- Scheduling the project schedule is a ‘living’ document that will evolve with the design and construction drawings
- Bidding preparation of a Master Subcontractor Bid list with the assistance and input of the Project Team and Owner
- Construction Quality Control receives the utmost attention in order to guarantee an uncompromised, high level standard of work
- Cost Management preparation of a Master Cost Summary Sheet for approved project total inclusive of all Prime + Subcontractor change orders